Friday 24 June 2011

Gallery - Soviet Infantry

SOVIET INFANTRY

Plastic Soldier Company's Soviet infantry
More Plastic Soldier Company's Soviet infantry
Italeri's contribution to the Soviet Army.
More of Italeri's contribution to the Soviet Army.
Even more of Italeri's contribution to the Soviet Army.
Still more of Italeri's contribution to the Soviet Army.

My entire Soviet infantry force. Approximately 140 heroes for the Rodina
I still have more Soviet Infantry to paint, a box of Plastic Soldier Company Soviet Support Weapons and a box of their anti tank/infantry guns. But not until I paint my Plastic Soldier Company late war German infantry.

3 comments:

  1. Great start keep it up

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , what rules do you use for these ?
    Thanks
    They are great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them for Battlegroup, from Plastic Soldier Company.

      Delete